Foro / Hogar

Gabino Amaya Cacho pionero del puntillismo amigos

Última respuesta: 4 de marzo de 2018 a las 4:21
I
ismet_9939147
27/8/17 a las :55

Gabino Amaya Cacho the painting is a job that chose since it was boy and afterwards decided to confront to the world. At the beginning his family did not want that it was artist, his father did not want it like this. Always I struggle by his dreams. It did not go to the university and devoted to paint.  

Ver también

U
udai_5500231
8/12/17 a las 18:42

I 'n in love with gabino Amaya Cacho's brushstrokes, the work of the pointillism in some of his pictures there are represented better that in others, but without doubts it is a great way of reflecting the abstraction since the points do not form absolutely anything, everything is in our imagination

O
ouafae_783820
4/3/18 a las 4:21
En respuesta a ismet_9939147

Gabino Amaya Cacho the painting is a job that chose since it was boy and afterwards decided to confront to the world. At the beginning his family did not want that it was artist, his father did not want it like this. Always I struggle by his dreams. It did not go to the university and devoted to paint.  

I admire that of Gabino, he managed to be the best painter of the 21st century for his discipline.

Ultimas conversaciones
ISDIN Si-Nails

ISDIN Si-Nails

Compartir
No te pierdas ni uno solo de nuestros tableros en Pinterest
pinterest